Saturday 17 December 2011

iPhone 4S - Celcom Customer Loyalty At Its Best - Part 2


Knowing is half the battle

For those who are starting to read my blog, I would like to thank you for your intrest. I suggest before reading this particular post, that you read my previous so you have a better understanding of the whole situation.

I hope my ramblings today will be short.

Doing research is a must in any battle where you are against the odds. I'm sure you would agree, there is no way a single blog post could possibly obtain the intrest of the top managment of a billion ringgit company. I had to improvise. I WANT THEM TO HEAR!

Knowing the circles people live in, the lives they take on a day to day basis is the most important part on understanding. (One of customer loyalties many mistakes). I did my research, and i did my checking and i found out from some sources that Mr West is an admin in a community facebook group. I requested to join. He accepted :). Then, i posted the link to this blog. A simple post. Just a link :)

Approximatly 10am~12pm i was removed from the group. As was my post. :) Banned i was.. never to be able to enter that group again. No comments from him. no replies. Just a Delete & Ban and a warning to the group :) .



If Andreas West takes care of his campeigns as good as his marathons & groups its possible that Customer Loyalty COULD possibly be best at Celcom.

For All who have their celcom stories feel free to drop me an email at malaysiancelcomuser@live.com . I will try to post it along with my comments and views. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, could you get in touch with me about this case please? raytoutofer@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been with Celcom since the days of ART 900 (1995) and I have not receive any single loyalty reward from Celcom. Not even a Birthday greetings...

    ReplyDelete